Top 11 best small skateboard suit for your purchase.
Christina Guetta Mar 29, 2023 7:51 PM
Check the best small skateboard right in this article. Our top choices will bring you the most comfort and always come in handy whenever you need during your journey.
Top choices: best small skateboard
SKITCH Complete Skateboards Gift Set for Beginners Boys Girls and Kids of All Ages with 22 Inch Mini Cruiser Board + All Accessories (Blue Galaxy)View on Amazon
BELEEV Skateboards for Beginners, 31 Inch Complete Skateboard for Kids Teens Adults, 7 Layer Canadian Maple Double Kick Deck Concave Cruiser Trick Skateboard (Pink)View on Amazon
Skateboards for Beginners, 31"x8" Complete Skateboard for Kids Teens & Adults, 7 Layer Canadian Maple Wood Double Kick Deck Concave Standard and Tricks Skateboard with All-in-1 Skate ToolView on Amazon
WhiteFang Skateboards for Beginners, Complete Skateboard 31 x 7.88, 7 Layer Canadian Maple Double Kick Concave Standard and Tricks Skateboards for Kids and Beginners (Diamond)View on Amazon
Skateboards Complete Mini Cruiser Retro Skateboard for Kids Boys Youths Beginners 22 Inch(The Starry Sky)View on Amazon
KO-ON Skateboard Complete Skateboards 22 Inch Mini Cruiser Skateboards for Beginners Kids Boys and Girls (Shark)View on Amazon
- BrandSANTA CRUZ
Easy_Way Complete Skateboards- Standard Skateboards for Beginners Kids Boys Girls Teenager- 31''x 8''Canadian Maple Cruiser Pro Skate Board, Skateboards (Deer)View on Amazon
Retrospec Quip Mini Cruiser Skateboard 22.5" and 27" Classic Retro Plastic Cruiser Complete Skateboard with ABEC 7 Bearings and PU Wheels Compact Board with Grippy, Molded Waffle DeckView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-03-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. SKITCH Complete Skateboard Gift Set for All Ages with 22 Inch Mini Cruiser Board + Skateboard backpack + Skate Tool + Tote Bag
Colour: Bue Galaxy
Material: Tested and Certified for Premium Quality
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS - Parents chose Skitch as the finest skateboard for beginner boys, girls, and kids ages 6 to 12 because it is fully adjustable for safe speeds for young children and has an easy to carry, lightweight design with a backpack.
- Skitch is the best 22-inch tiny cruiser skate board for teen boys and girls and adult men and women because it is fully customizable for bigger riders, has premium bearings, and feels buttery smooth.
What we like
- Easy Carry Handle Design
- Suitable for Adults & Teens Beginners
- The Skateboard includes a carry handle design that makes it easy to transport the skateboard when it's not in use.
- The skateboard is suitable for both adults and teens who are new to electric skateboarding, as it features a beginner mode that makes it easier to control the skateboard.
- Takes around 2 hours to fully charge, which may be a long time for some riders who need to use the skateboard frequently.
2. SANTA CRUZ 8.0" x 31.25" Skateboard Complete - Screaming Hand Full
Brand: SANTA CRUZ
- Wheel Base: 13.75"
- Size: 8.0" x 31.25"
What we like
- Suitable for Adults & Teens Beginners
- Suitable for both adults and teens who are new to electric skateboarding, as it features a beginner mode that makes it easier to control the skateboard.
- Has a range of up to 11 miles on a single charge, which is a good distance for short commutes or rides around town.
- Some users have reported that the MEEPO V5 has durability issues, such as the battery failing or the board cracking after several uses.
3. BELEEV Skateboards for Beginners, 31 Inch Complete Skateboard for Kids Teens Adults, 7 Layer Canadian Maple Double Kick Deck Concave Cruiser Trick Skateboard
- Simple to Use: Our whole skateboard is delivered completely constructed and prepared to use right out of the box. 31" length x 8'' broad, make this board a fun to ride with lots of place for your feet on top of the deck. You can easily ride, manage, and take it about because it only weighs 4.7 lbs.
- Robust & Sturdy: The board is 10mm thick and made of 7-Ply Canadian Maple Wood, making it sturdy and powerful enough to support riders weighing up to 220 lbs. It is outfitted with 5 "Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Trucks are dependable and durable, making them secure for both novice and experienced riders. suited for riders of all skill levels with a variety of riding styles, including cruising, commuting, stunts, and freestyle.
What we like
- Durable Construction
- Perfect Size
- The BELEEV Skateboard is made of 7-layer Canadian maple wood, which makes it strong and durable enough to withstand daily use.
- The 31-inch size of this skateboard is perfect for beginners, kids, teens, and adults who are new to skateboarding.
- The BELEEV Skateboard is designed for beginners, so it may not be suitable for more advanced skateboarders who are looking for a high-performance board.
Type of skateboard
There are several types of skateboards, each designed for different styles of riding and terrains. Some of the most common types of skateboards include:
Shortboards: Shortboards are the traditional type of skateboard and are typically between 28-33 inches in length. They are designed for performing tricks and are the most maneuverable type of skateboard. Shortboards are best for skateparks, street skating, and vert ramps.
Longboards: Longboards are larger than shortboards and are typically between 33-60 inches in length. They are designed for cruising, commuting, and downhill racing. Longboards have wider decks, larger wheels, and a more relaxed concave, which makes them more stable and comfortable to ride.
Cruisers: Cruisers are a hybrid between shortboards and longboards and are typically between 28-33 inches in length. They are designed for cruising and commuting and offer a balance of maneuverability and stability.
Freestyle boards: Freestyle boards are similar in size to shortboards but have a wider and flatter deck. They are designed for performing tricks and have a symmetrical shape that allows for riding in either direction.
Downhill boards: Downhill boards are similar to longboards but are specifically designed for high-speed downhill riding. They have a drop-through deck design that lowers the center of gravity and increases stability, as well as large wheels for better grip and stability at high speeds.
Difference between a traditional skateboard and an electric skateboard
An electric skateboard is a type of skateboard that is powered by an electric motor. It is a modern version of the traditional skateboard and provides a faster and more convenient form of transportation. Some of the key features of electric skateboards include:
Speed: Electric skateboards can reach speeds of up to 25 mph or more, making them a faster alternative to traditional skateboards.
Range: Electric skateboards can travel a certain distance before the battery needs to be recharged, typically around 10-20 miles.
Motor: Electric skateboards are powered by an electric motor, which provides a smooth and silent ride.
Remote control: Electric skateboards are usually controlled by a wireless remote control, which allows the rider to control the speed and direction of the board.
Brakes: Electric skateboards often have regenerative brakes, which convert the energy generated by braking into electricity that is stored in the battery.
Portability: Some electric skateboards are designed to be portable and can be easily folded and carried, making them a convenient form of transportation.
Cost: Electric skateboards can be expensive, with prices ranging from several hundred to several thousand dollars.
In conclusion, electric skateboards are a modern and convenient form of transportation that offers a faster and smoother ride compared to traditional skateboards. However, they can be expensive and have a limited range, so it's important to choose an electric skateboard that meets your needs and budget.
How to choose the best skateboard?
Choosing the best skateboard for you depends on several factors, including your skill level, riding style, and the type of skateboarding you want to do. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a skateboard:
Deck size and shape
The size and shape of the deck determine the stability and maneuverability of the skateboard. Smaller decks are more nimble, while larger decks are more stable. The shape of the deck also affects the way the skateboard rides, so choose a deck shape that suits your style of riding.
Smaller decks, typically around 7.5 to 8 inches wide, are more nimble and easier to control. This makes them ideal for technical skateboarding, where you need to perform quick and precise movements. Smaller decks are also lighter, making them easier to carry around and use for tricks.
Larger decks, typically around 8.25 inches and up, offer more stability. This makes them ideal for skateboarding at high speeds, cruising, and commuting. The extra surface area of a larger deck also provides more room for your feet, making it easier to balance and control the board.
The shape of the deck also affects the way the skateboard rides. Different deck shapes have different concave and kicktail shapes, which can impact the way the board turns, pops, and feels underfoot.
For example, a deck with a deep concave shape provides a secure grip and better control for tricks, while a flatter deck shape is better for cruising and commuting. A board with a kicktail is useful for tricks and maneuvering, while a board without a kicktail is better for stability and speed.
The trucks of a skateboard are the metal T-shaped components that attach the wheels to the deck. The size of the trucks should match the width of the deck. Trucks also have different levels of turn and stability, so choose trucks that suit your riding style.
When choosing trucks, there are a few key factors to consider:
Size: The size of the trucks should match the width of the deck. For example, if you have a 7.5-inch wide deck, you should choose trucks that are also 7.5 inches wide. If the trucks are too small or too large, they will affect the stability and performance of the skateboard.
Turn: Trucks come in different levels of turn, which determine how easily the board turns. For example, a truck with a high degree of turn is ideal for tricks and tight turns, while a truck with a lower degree of turn is better for cruising and commuting.
Stability: The stability of the trucks also affects the way the skateboard rides. Trucks with a higher level of stability provide a more secure and predictable ride, making them ideal for high-speed riding and cruising. On the other hand, trucks with a lower level of stability are better for tricks and tight turns, as they are more maneuverable and responsive.
Material: Trucks can be made from different materials, including aluminum and steel. Aluminum trucks are lighter and more maneuverable, while steel trucks are stronger and more durable.
The size and hardness of the wheels determine the speed and smoothness of the ride. Larger wheels are faster and smoother, while smaller wheels are slower but more maneuverable. Harder wheels are faster and better for street skating, while softer wheels are slower but better for tricks.
Bearings are the small metal components that sit inside the wheels and allow them to spin. Higher-quality bearings are faster and smoother, so choose high-quality bearings if you want a better ride.
Bearings come in different levels of quality, and higher-quality bearings are faster and smoother than lower-quality bearings. High-quality bearings are made from durable materials, such as stainless steel or ceramics, and have tighter tolerances, which reduce friction and increase speed.
The construction of the deck affects its strength, stiffness, and overall performance. Decks can be made from different materials, including wood, plastic, and composite materials, so choose a deck that suits your needs and budget.
Remember to also consider the quality of the components when choosing a skateboard. Cheaper boards may save you money in the short term, but they will not perform as well or last as long as higher-quality boards.
Is Mini skateboard good?
Mini skateboards, also known as mini cruisers, are a popular type of skateboard that are smaller in size and designed for cruising and transportation rather than tricks or maneuvers.
Mini skateboards are generally considered to be good because they offer several advantages over traditional skateboards, such as:
Portability: Mini skateboards are smaller and more lightweight than traditional skateboards, making them easier to carry around and transport.
Maneuverability: Because of their smaller size, mini skateboards are more maneuverable than traditional skateboards, allowing riders to navigate tight spaces and make sharp turns with ease.
Stability: Despite their smaller size, mini skateboards often have wider decks and larger wheels, which provides greater stability and a smoother ride than traditional skateboards.
Versatility: Mini skateboards can be used for a variety of activities, including transportation, cruising, and even some basic tricks.